Expunge or Seal Your Florida Criminal Records
If you have been arrested in Florida and you were found innocent at trial, received deferred adjudication, or if your charges were dropped before trial, you may be eligible to have your expungement of Florida record sealed. However, if you were convicted of a crime, or were found guilty at trial, you are not eligible to have your Florida record expunged or your record sealed. Make sure that your case is for Expungement and not expunged off, exponged, or exspunge.
Benefits of Record Expungement in Florida
- Sealing gets the arrest and case record off of your record.
- Having your record sealed allows you to tell potential employers that you have not been arrested.
- Once your record is sealed you may become eligible for more types of professional licenses and certificates.
- Sealing your Florida criminal rcord can greatly improve your earning capacity by opening countless job opportunities.
- Once your criminal record is sealed you can top beinging embarrassed when someone does a background check on you.
- You may become eligible for more and better student loans.
- You may become eligible for more and better housing assistance and opportunities.
Tell friends and family that you have not been arrested or had a court case
When an expungement is given in Florida, the expunged criminal record will not show up in any criminal background checks. This applies to various counties and cities such as Tallassee, Jacksonville, and Miami. If you apply for any Florida law enforcement job, the Department of Juvenile Justices, the Department of Education, a contractor or licensee dealing with children, a public or private school, or the Florida Bar Association, these agencies will see a statement that shows your Florida record has been expunged.
They serve all Florida counties and cities including: Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Clearwater, Jacksonville, Melbourne, Key West, and Tallahassee.
If you cannot afford an attorney, contact the Florida State Bar and ask for sources of free or low cost legal help,Read More