Going into an interview with the confidence that your academic record will reflect your dedication to your studies, as well as your commitment to be crime-free will enhance your chances of securing employment.
Nearly 1.5 million graduates with a bachelor’s degree under the age of 25 are jobless or underemployed, according to the U.S. Department of Labor. Studies show that more than 80 percent of employers conduct criminal background checks, so it is safe to assume the jobless rate for graduates with a criminal record is even more bleak.
There may be good news for graduates with a criminal record. Many states allow records, especially for young offenders, to have their record cleared.
The Law Firm of Higbee & Associates provides a free online eligibility test that will quickly and confidentially tell a person what options are available for clearing a criminal record. The free test can be found at www.RecordGone.com.
RecordGone.com can also provide a person with a flat-fee quote to have a criminal record cleared at the court. Whether a person clears their record themselves or hires an attorney, RecordGone.com has two essential services:
1. Expedited Criminal Database Update (ECDU)
- $150 for Current Clients; $250 for New Clients
- Update/removal of record from top 500 private background check companies
- Free criminal background check from BackgroundChecks.com (normally $49)
- Informational guide and sample letter on how to clear/challenge results of a background check company reporting outdated information
- $250 credit towards any legal action Higbee & Associates takes on your behalf against a potential employer who wrongfully discriminates against you or a background check company that unlawfully distributes outdated information about you
2. Mugshot Removal & Publication Prevention
- $399 (Add a $50 discount if done with ECDU)
- Removes your photo from top mugshot sites and prevents it from being published in the future
- Covers 80+ mugshot sites
- 5 year coverage
- Money-back guarantee if a mugshot is posted on a listed site and it is not removed from the site within 30 days of notifying us
- Service begins when we receive the court order showing your record has been cleared
Contact RecordGone.Com today by visiting our website or calling us toll free at 866-534-7049 to see how you can get started today to securing a solid future after graduation.Read More